Jump to navigation Jump to search
- common philosophy "Got to school, get excellent grades and find secure, high paying job." ...and get poor.
- extremely overpaid for no real value for humanity.
- extreme arrogance and poverty
- believe of superiority compared to uneducated people that don't have any diagnosis of mental diseases such as Ing, CSc, Bc, PhDr, PhD, Dr etc.
- especially arrogant toward people with real skill and successful life
- heavily taxed while sponsoring poor
- refusal to learn missing skills, believing "I am highly educated, who knows more."