Difference between revisions of "PhD"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
It is a popular [[academic degree]] among uppre-middle-class
It is a popular [[academic degree]] among uppre-middle-class [[humanoid|humanoids]] meaning '''P'''oor '''d'''esperate '''H'''elpless.
Revision as of 11:09, 3 September 2021
- common philosophy "Got to school, get excellent grades and find secure, high paying job." ...and get poor.
- extreme arrogance and poverty
- believe of superiority compared to uneducated people that don't have any diagnosis of mental diseases such as Ing, CSc, Bc, PhDr, PhD, Dr etc.
- especially arrogant toward people with real skill and successful life
- heavily taxed while sponsoring poor
- refusal to learn missing skills, believing "I am highly educated, who knows more."