Know is do - if you must think, it means you have no idea.
An academic title in the Information Era is considered as a diagnose of mental disease with various levels such as Bc, Ing, PhD or Dr. The more titles one have the more s/he suffers from fear and mental disturbances.
In old days the great people (such as my all time favorite Miyamoto Musashi or Sun Tzu) with real skills based on their long time work used to have selected group of highly talented youngsters that were taught their wisdom. Basically, any living creature is taught by its parents and masters in surrounding. Some civilizations still practice this real educational system.
Then first CIF was born and s/he has an agenda to enslave - pardon me - educate poor humanoids. In the beginning it might be with good intention, but it turned out into something very ugly that does exactly the opposite...making people poor and without money. Modern schools train obedience and robotics.
"I never let schooling intervene with my education." ~ Mark Twain
Schooling is the Barbarous Relic of Industrial Age. Ever since the Information Era started in 1986, an information has got a lifespan about 18 months or even less. Yet poor are still stuck in last era, relying on system and employer.
- common philosophy "Got to school, get excellent grades and find secure, high paying job." ...and get poor.
- extreme arrogance and poverty
- believe of superiority compared to uneducated people that don't have any diagnosis of mental diseases such as Ing, CSc, Bc, PhDr, PhD, Dr etc.
- especially arrogant toward people with real skill and successful life
- heavily taxed while sponsoring poor
- refusal to learn missing skills, believing "I am highly educated, who knows more."