Bashing is a harsh, gratuitous, prejudicial attack on a person, group, or subject.
Microbashing is as old as TCP/IP protocol itself, and used widely in 90' on [https://en.wikipedia.org /wiki/Bulletin_board_system BBS]'. Most likely started long time ago before first computers appeared, and blossomed in real-time bullshit sessions on SocNet.
Commonly used as distraction of humanoids from harsh reality in Post-apocalyptic Era. Poor souls arguing about useless issues while nature collapses around them.
- it all started with the rise of bards, first roads and Inns, where many cultures, truths started to clash.
- fully exploited on mass scale with public broadcasting.
- blossomed into full-scale retardation with SocNet.
- there is the only one true way, but everybody wants to be right.
- those who know do not speak, and those who speak do not know.
- if there is nothing, it must be compensated by something.
- those who are something trying to be nothing, and vice versa.
- desperate defending of truth.
- refusal of facts.
- back in 90' Apple HW vs other.
- political, and CIF fanatics arguing who is better.
- SPS comparison.