Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Multitasking means you do more tasks at once and theoretically improve efficiency.
- Multitasking is a fools' game. Humans can consciously focus only on one task.
- Every kid knows that you cannot split an apple to five apples, yet adults believe you can do it.
- For some unknown reasons humanoids (especially modern females) believe the more they do at once, the more they achieve.
- It has been repeatedly proven that multitasking is inefficient and brings only chaos.
- If you think you can do it, you are not in the zone and your brain doesn't focus 100% on task